Process Documentation typically consists of a set of diagrams, textual descriptions and data elements that provide both overview and detailed information about the business processes in a format that can be understood by Directors, process owners, managers and operational personnel in the organization.
The key components of a typical Business Process Documentation are:
- The set of processes and activities that take place within the organization.
- Diagrams; process stream, flowcharts.
- Cross functional matrix of suppliers, inputs, outputs , customers and requirements.
- Kpi’s Key Performance Indicators in the Processes.
- Operational Instruction Formats & Audit Formats.